Endpoint Backup provides a simple solution for backing up Windows/Linux/ MacOS-based desktops and laptops. With Endpoint Backup, you can easily back up your PC to an external hard drive, NAS (network-attached storage) share or Backup & Replication repository. And if your system crashes, hard drive fails, or a file gets corrupted or accidentally deleted, you can recover what you need in minutes.
Endpoint Backup is the perfect solution for scheduling automatic backups of your entire system or the specific volumes and folders of your choosing. Or, if the need should arise, you can run standalone full backups as well.
Choose Your Plan
Choose your best pricing table
Endpoint Backup Key Benefit
- Save storage space
- Save network bandwidth
- Easily back up your laptops
- Enjoy fast backup and restore processes
- Don’t depend on expensive hardware technology
- Reduces the risk of human error
- Choose how often users or groups are backed up
- Device tracking, remote wipe and legal hold for additional security
- Advanced deduplication minimizes bandwidth